這是一個 Sentiment Analysis 的工具.
- a set of natural language analysis tools. It can give the base forms of words, their parts of speech, whether they are names of companies, people, etc., normalize dates, times, and numeric quantities, mark up the structure of sentences in terms of phrases and word dependencies, indicate which noun phrases refer to the same entities, indicate sentiment, extract particular or open-class relations between entity mentions, get quotes people said, etc.
語言,句子是可以分解,分析,分類 找出情緒傾向(人 時,地, 事件)
- An integrated toolkit with a good range of grammatical analysis tools //語法分析工具
- Fast, reliable analysis of arbitrary texts //文本分析
- The overall highest quality text analytics
- Support for a number of major (human) languages
- Available interfaces for most major modern programming languages
- Ability to run as a simple web service
這對人文,社會學科會有些影響吧. 文本分析都有工具可以處理了, 分析文本的情緒意向, 是愛是恨? 是贊成是反對? 是同意是不同意? 是支持或不支持? 高盛已有在用這工具了.
- Download at http://stanfordnlp.github.io/CoreNLP/download.html
- 或 http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ca%3A%22stanford-corenlp%22
(note1: Stanford CoreNLP is licensed under the GNU General Public License (v3 or later; in general Stanford NLP code is GPL v2+, but CoreNLP uses several Apache-licensed libraries, and so the composite is v3+). Note that the license is the full GPL, which allows many free uses, but not its use in proprietary software which is distributed to others.)