- Docker 介紹 // 這DOCKER中文說明很不錯
- Docker introduction // 這份ppp也可以參考
- 讀這份 document : https://docs.docker.com/
- 我也參考Docker 初探 看看網友覺得重點在哪
這software engineering 必用
2. Typical Docker Platform Workflow 有5個步驟 :
- Get your code and its dependencies into Docker containers:
- Write a Dockerfile that specifies the execution environment and pulls in your code.
- If your app depends on external applications (such as Redis, or MySQL), simply find them on a registry such as Docker Hub, and refer to them in a Docker Compose file, along with a reference to your application, so they’ll run simultaneously.
- Software providers also distribute paid software via the Docker Store.
- Build, then run your containers on a virtual host via Docker Machine as you develop.
- Configure networking and storage for your solution, if needed.
- Upload builds to a registry (ours, yours, or your cloud provider’s), to collaborate with your team.
- If you’re gonna need to scale your solution across multiple hosts (VMs or physical machines), plan for how you’ll set up your Swarm cluster and scale it to meet demand.
- Note: Use Universal Control Plane and you can manage your Swarm cluster using a friendly UI!
- Finally, deploy to your preferred cloud provider (or, for redundancy, multiple cloud providers) with Docker Cloud. Or, use Docker Datacenter, and deploy to your own on-premise hardware
- Docker component for Windows //https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/
- Docker for Windows requires 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise and Education (1511 November update, Build 10586 or later) and Microsoft Hyper-V. Please see What to know before you install for a full list of prerequisites.
- Docker for Windows requires Microsoft Hyper-V to run. After Hyper-V is enabled
中文的Docker介紹: Docker OpenSource專案簡介